Beautiful Croatia 10 Nights/ 11 Days
₹168999/ per person
Budapest - Zagreb - Split -Dubrovnik
- BudapestBudapest is one of the most photogenic cities in Europe. The dramatic skyline that Budapest is most famous for is peppered with 19th-century architectural wonders alongside the Danube River. Notable landmarks include the majestic riverside Parliament Building and a collection of stunning basilicas. Many medieval bridges connect the 2 sides of the city that make up its name: Buda and Pest.The Hungarian capital combines the old and new, enabling you to find hip and lively experiences behind its facade of classical splendour. These range from bustling marketplaces in the city centre to one of the world's most unique nightlife scenes. Ruin bars throughout the old Jewish Quarter offer fun evenings out. Let this nifty guide help point you to some of the coolest spots and unmissable things to do in Budapest.
- CroatiaWith thousands of miles of seafront and more than a thousand islands, Croatia's coastline is Central Europe's Riviera. Holiday-makers love its pebbly beaches, balmy summer weather, and dramatic mountains. But there's history here as well: from ruined Roman arenas and Byzantine mosaics to Venetian bell towers, Habsburg villas, and even communist concrete, past rulers have left their mark. Most travelers flock to the Dalmatian Coast, where dramatic cliffs rise from the deep and islands are scattered just offshore. But savvy travelers make time for more: the Venetian-flavored Kvarner Gulf and Istrian Peninsula, the stunning waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes, and Zagreb, the nation's engaging capital.
- ZagrebThe landlocked Croatian capital is, quite possibly, the country's most underrated destination. In this land of time-passed coastal villages, Zagreb offers a welcome jolt of big-city sophistication. You can't get a complete picture of modern Croatia without a visit here - away from the touristy resorts, in the lively and livable city that is home to one out of every six Croatians. In Zagreb, you'll find a nearly Prague-like Old World streetscape, a thriving cafe culture, my favorite urban people-watching in Croatia, the nation's best museums, and virtually no tourists.
- SplitWhile most Dalmatian coastal towns seem made for tourists, Split is real and vibrant - a shipbuilding city with ugly sprawl surrounding an atmospheric Old Town, which teems with Croatians living life to the fullest. If you've been hopping along the coast, landing in urban Split feels like a return to civilization. And with an Old Town built into the nooks and crannies of Emperor Diocletian's fourth-century retirement palace, Split has some of the best Roman ruins this side of Italy. A maze of narrow alleys is home to fashionable boutiques and galleries, wonderfully atmospheric cafes, and Roman artifacts around every corner.
- DubrovnikDubrovnik is a living fairy tale that shouldn't be missed. It feels like a small town today, but 500 years ago, Dubrovnik was a major maritime power, with the third-biggest navy in the Mediterranean. Still jutting confidently into the sea and ringed by thick medieval walls, Dubrovnik deserves its nickname: the Pearl of the Adriatic. Within the ramparts, the traffic-free Old Town is a fun jumble of steep alleys, low-impact museums; al fresco cafes, and kid-friendly squares. After all these centuries, the buildings still hint at old-time wealth, and the central promenade remains the place to see and be seen.
Day 1 Arrival Budapest
Welcome to your tour of Eastern Europe!! On arrival in Budapest & Meet Go To Your Hotel & Check-in. Free time at Leisure. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Budapest
Day 2 Budapest
After Breakfast, Proceed for Budapest City Tour. Guided city tour of Budapest.Occupying evenly both banks of river Danube, Budapest is considered to be one of the most beautifully situated capital cities of the world. We will drive up to Gellert Hill, famous for fantastic panorama view over the city and river. We will also visit Buda Castle Hill with Holy Trinity Square, take a walk around Matthias Church and Fisherman Bastion, see Chain Bridge, Szechenyi Square, Parliament House, St. Stephen Cathedral and Andrassy Avenue. Enjoy Duna Bella River Cruise. A pleasant time on board of this panoramic boat, sailing between the splendid vision of Buda & Pest Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Budapest ( B,L,D)
Day 3 Budapest - Zagreb
After breakfast, check out and depart to Zagreb. Check-in Hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Zagreb ( B,D)
Day 4 Zagreb
After breakfast, departure to Plitvice Lake & National Park for full day excursion with Packed Lunch. Guided tour of the Plitvice Lake & National Park.Enjoy electric boat rides on Lake Kozjak and panoramic train ride. Plitvice Lakes National Park is a 295-sq.-km forest reserve in central Croatia. It's known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes, joined by waterfalls, that extend into a limestone canyon. Walkways and hiking trails wind around and across the water, and a Lake Kozjak ferry links the upper and lower lakes. The latter are the site of Veliki Slap, a 78m-high waterfall. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Zagreb ( B,L,D)
Day 5 Zagreb
After breakfast, Proceed for Zagreb City Tour. Guided walking City tour of Zagreb.Our Tour will take you through the most important locations in the city centre. King Tomislav Square – a square dedicated to the first Croatian king who united all Croatian lands into one country.Zrinjevac – the loveliest of the parks in the city centre. Ban Jelacic Square – central focus point of modern Zagreb. Dolac – a visit to the most famous open-air market in Zagreb called the ‘’belly of Zagreb’’.Chatedral – the story goes all the way from the 11th century. Now, a neo-gothic structure with two twin towers. The Stone Gate – the only gate that remained standing from the Middle Ages with a chapel inside. St. Marks Square – the heart of the Upper town with the Governor’s palace and the Parliament building. The Strossmayer Promenade – a walk on the southern rim of Gradec with the best view of the whole city ending with the Lotrscak Tower. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Zagreb ( B,L,D)
Day 6 Zagreb - Split
After breakfast, Check out and depart to Split. Check into your Hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Split ( B, L, D )
Day 7 Split
After breakfast, Proceed for Walking Tour of Split & Trogir. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Split ( B,L,D)
Day 8 Split -Dubrovnik
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik, via Bosnia & Herzegovina. Short stop in Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO’'s List of World Cultural Heritage with its elegant Bridge, Old Bazaar, the Mosque and a typical Turkish house. Continuation to Dubrovnik. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik ( B,L,D)
Day 9 Dubrovnik
Morning city tour Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe's third oldest pharmacy, the Rector's Palace and the Cathedral
Day 10 Dubrovnik
Breakfast at the hotel.Proceed for Excursion to Montenegro Located less than one hour's drive from Dubrovnik, Montenegro offers a natural beauty in combination with history and culture. Enjoy the drive around the Kotor Bay with its numerous small settlements; stop in Medieval Kotor to soak in the typical Mediterranean lifestyle; continue to Budva, the ancient town which is today a lively tourist resort. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.(B,L,D)
Day 11 Dubrovnik
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the Dubrovnik airport. (B)
- Return Economy class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in Danubius Hotel Flamenco budapest or Similar hotel at Budapest.
- 3 Night Hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in I Hotel or similar hotel at Zagreb.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in Hotel B Gold or Similar hotel at Split.
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in Hotel Ivka or similar hotel at Dubrovnik.
- 10 Breakfast & 08 Dinner
- Guided tour of Budapest with Danube River Cruise
- Guided tour of Zagreb
- Walking Tour of Split & Trogir
- City Tour Of Dubrovnik
- Visit Mostar and Kravice falls
- Visit Plitvice Lakes
- Day Tour of Ljubljana
- Day Tour of Montenegro
- Overseas Mediclaim upto 59 years of age.
- Service of Professional Local English Speaking Representative from Wander Nations Holidays.
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Tips @ 5 Euro per Person per Day.
- Visa charges.
- City Tax ( If any applicable )
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral water, Laundry Charge, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charge etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 25 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Conditions as per Important Information
- Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Owing to EU hotel occupancy regulations, a maximum of 3 persons are allowed in a room.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Dinner ,Mediclaim & Wander Nations Holidays Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 25 pax.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wander Nations Holidays acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wander Nations Holidays is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%