Nepal 3 Nights/ 4 Days
₹8999/ per person
- NepalA hub for the adventure-lovers and home to Mt. Everest, the world's tallest peak, Nepal is a Himalayan country sandwiched between India and China. The mighty snow-capped mountains here such as Annapurna, Mount Everest, Manaslu, and Kanchenjunga are home to some of the best trekking trails in the world. Nepal is also a major religious hub with its many pilgrimage sites for the followers of Buddhism and Hinduism like the Pashupatinath Temple and the Boudhanath Stupa. Lumbini, a small Buddhist hub in Nepal is the birthplace of Lord Buddha. To make things better, the crime rates are very low, making it a very safe travel destination.
- kathmanduKathmandu, the city of peace, lives true to this description. The city is charming, busy, bustling, serene, alive and asleep - all at once. The capital of Nepal, Kathmandu is the most accessible city in the country - it is Nepal's only metropolitan city as well. From buying trekking equipment in Thamel or taking a rickshaw ride through traffic-packed alleys of the old part of the city or simply visiting the fascinating buildings in Durbar Squares, Kathmandu is truly a place filled with warmth.Kathmandu is home to more than 1.5 million people. The city is at an altitude of a whopping 1400 metres or 4600 feet, which assures a blissful climate, all year long. Kathmandu, which is derived from the Pahari word for 'wood shelter', is an abode of serenity and tranquillity, with its monasteries, temples and spiritual melting pots. While the natural beauty of the city is more than enough for travellers to throng Kathmandu year after year, what sets it apart from other tourist destinations is the variety it offers - from spiritual awakening to adventure sports.
Day 1 Kathmandu
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Welcome, meet, assist by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free for your own leisure. Stay Overnight at Kathmandu.(B)
Day 2 Kathmandu
Wake up early in the mormomg & transfer to Kathmandu domestic airport for flight to Mount Everest (1 Hr) (By paying extra) . Back to hotel, Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, After refreshment continue sightseeing to Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square . Return to hotel & overnight at Kathmandu. (B)
Day 3 Kathmandu
Full day at your leisure for the personal activities like shopping at different super market & departmentalstores, explore the tourist hub “ Thamel “ on your own .Evening you may enjoy the different varieties of restaurant & bar with the live musical shows. Return to hotel & overnight stay in Kathmandu.(B)
Day 4 Kathmandu
Early morning proceed for Airport to catch your Flight for your return journey. (B)
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 11,599.00||₹ 10,999.00||₹ 8,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 11,599.00||₹ 10,999.00||₹ 8,999.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O ...||₹ 3,499.00||₹ 3,499.00||₹ 3,499.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 8,999.00||₹ 8,999.00||₹ 8,999.00|
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in Kathmandu.
- Daily Breakfast
- Twoway Airport Transfer by Pvt Non a/c Car
- 1 Full Day Sightseeing by Pvt non a/c Car.
- All Applicable Hotel tax Included
- Entry Ticket to the Monuments Personal
- GST 5%
- Expenses like Laundry Telephone Meals and Extras Not Mentioned as Inclusions.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "website" before Booking the Tour.
- During Festival and Weekends and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
- Above rates are valid till 30th Sep 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%