Heavenly Kerala 7 Nights/ 8 Days
₹22499/ per person
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Trivandrum
- CochinSituated on the south-west coast of India, Kochi or Cochin is a bustling commercial port city with a trading history that dates back to at least 600 years. Called as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, the city is the financial, commercial and industrial capital of Kerala.A gaggle of islands interconnected by ferries, this cosmopolitan town has upmarket stores, art galleries and some of the finest heritage accommodations. In a true vintage-meets-future fashion, pubs, restaurants, shopping hubs and futuristic stores crowd Ernakulum, Jew Town and Fort Kochi while palaces, beaches, temples and heritage sites marking their presence too. Kochi is also an important place to see Kathakali and Kalarippayattu performances and annual Biennale Festival.
- MunnarMunnar is a popular hill-station of Kerala perched at an altitude of 1600 metres in the Western Ghats. Famous for its tea estates, various shades of green, blankets of mist and craggy peaks, Munnar is aptly known as the 'Kashmir of South India'.Situated on the banks of three rivers- Madupetti, Nallathanni and Periavaru, Munnar is also blessed with natural view-points apart from the tea-plantations. Munnar is divided into Old Munnar, where the tourist information office is, and Munnar, where the bus station and most guest houses are located. The Eravikulam National Park, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and tea plantations are its major attractions.
- ThekkadyHome to the country's largest Tiger Reserve- Periyar, Thekkady is a great way to enjoy a jungle vacation.Periyar National Park, being a major attraction, is one place where you can enjoy bamboo rafting in the catchment area of Mullaiperiyar Dam, hiking, and in the midst of the wilderness, shopping! Popular for its good eating joints, you can also enjoy its vast stretches of spice gardens and various adventure sports. You can also enjoy a night trek in the wilderness of Periyar. The early morning ride in the boat within the sanctuary is an extremely awesome experience and you might be able to spot wild elephants, bisons, wild boars, various kinds of birds, etc. Anakarra is also located nearby which is a great place to enjoy nature. Murikaddy is located around 5 km from the city and is famous for coffee and spices plantations. Chellar Kovil is another area located nearby with a lot of picturesque waterfalls and cascades. Mangala Devi Temple, located at an altitude of 1337 m and at a distance of around 15km from Thekkady opens only on the Chitra Pournami Festival.
- AlleppeyCalled Alappuzha, Alleppey is a city in the South Indian state of Kerala. Bordering the Laccadive Sea, it is known for its wide network of interlinking, palm-fringed canals called backwaters and rejuvenating Ayurvedic resorts. Allepey is also popular for its Houseboat cruises that pass through the serene backwaters, where you can catch glimpses of green paddy fields, choir making activities, beautiful avifauna and witness the life of locals in Kerala. Towards the shore lies the Alleppey beach in the Arabian Sea, a beautiful example of the gems you’d find along the Malabar Coast. The appeal of this beach is only amplified by the history attached to it, and a walk down the 137-year old pier is a must. Be sure to catch a traditional snake boat race in the months of August and September and try out some toddy (palm wine) at a local toddy shop for adding a touch of authenticity to your travel experience in Allepey.
- KumarakomLocated at a distance of 16km from Kottayam in Kerala and located on the banks of Vembanad Lake, Kerala's largest lake, Kumarakom is a cluster of many small man-made islands reclaimed from the lake.Known for paddy fields, fishing, a network of backwaters, delicious local cuisine, traditional Kettuvalloms (rice barges) houseboats and luxury and budget resorts. The Kumarakom bird sanctuary here, which is spread across 14 acres, is a favourite haunt of migratory birds and an ornithologist's paradise. Take a two-hour canoeing trip during the sunrise or sunset to experience the beauty of this place.
- KovalamKovalam is an idyllic coastal town located around 13 km from Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala. Famous for its three adjacent crescent-shaped shallow water and low tidal beaches, Kovalam is dotted with resorts and ayurvedic massage centres.Earlier a fishing village, Kovalam started attracting tourists in the 1930s and shot to fame in the hippie epoch of 1970s. It still sees the influx of tourists from Israel and Europe. Ayurvedic treatments and massages are one of its most popular indulgences along with yoga, meditation as well as other cultural activities. Kovalam perhaps comes full circle as it is also a shopping destination given the rich spices, wooden statues and handicrafts that can make popular takeaways.
- TrivandrumThe capital city of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram or Trivandrum is an appealing blend of a strongly rooted heritage and a nostalgic colonial legacy. Built upon seven hills, this city has long since left the days when it was only used by seafaring explorers behind - today, Trivandrum is a swanky metropolis with quaint urban charm and plenty of scenic places to visit. Proudly retaining its age-old cultural charm, Trivandrum offers a huge variety of sights including incredible museums, beautifully designed palaces, sacred temples and mesmerizing beaches, making the city one of the best tourist spots in South India.The Padmanabhaswamy temple (also known as Anantha Padmanabhaswamy temple), is a must-visit temple of India. Other famous temples in Trivandrum include the Attukal Bhagawati temple, the Aazhimala Siva Temple, the Karikkakom Chamundi Devi Temple, and the Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple.The city is home to a few museums such as the Kuthiramalika Palace Museum and the Napier Museum. The Kuthiramalika Palace Museum is situated close-by to the Padmanabhaswamy temple. Renowned for its Travancore styled architectural features and its structural elegance, this museum houses priceless paintings, traditional furniture, and other collections of the royal family.
Day 1 Cochin (Arrival)
Arrive at Cochin Airport and transfer to hotel . Check in at Hotel . After noon proceed for Cochin Sightseeing. Visit the Dutch Palace-built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue - built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church - built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. Evening back to the hotel and overnight at Cochin.
Day 2 Cochin - Munnar
Arrive at Cochin and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the home of South India’s highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way to Munnar visit Vaplara, Cheeyappara waterfalls and Tea Plantations. Arrive Munnar & transfer to hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park, open as per the directions by the forest authorities), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious) the mountain goat of South India. You may visit the Tea Museum surrounded by tea Gardens- the only Museum of its kind; which illustrates the timeworn method of Tea production. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3 Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar
Day 4 Munnar - Thekkady
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 5 Thekkady - Allepey
After Brake fast check out from Thekkady and transferred to Alleppey. Check in at hotel and Proceed to Local sight seeing.alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Over night stay at hotel
Day 6 Alleppey - Kovalam
Alleppey - Kovalam - After breakfast check out from the hotel / houseboat and transfer to Kovalam. Check in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort. Kovalam is a dreamland for tourists all over the world. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlit nights. Kovalam was brought to the public eye by the Maharaja of Travancore. Over the past three decades, the place has been well developed, and now figures prominently on the world tourism map. The warm and clean atmosphere by the coconut trees and the white sanded are perfect for relaxing holidays, as the sea breeze gently plays with the waves. Relax at the hotel and overnight stay
Day 7 Kollam - Trivandrum - Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for Sightseeing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 Kollam - Trivandrum (Tour Ends)
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out Hotel and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure.
|Child 5-11 yrs. (W/O...
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Cochin - Travancore Court
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Munnar - Gokulam Park
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Thekkady - Peppervine
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Alleppey - Kalathil Lake Resort
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Kovalam - Poovar Island Resort
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner @ Hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicle
- All toll, parking fee, driver bata & fuel cost.
- GST @ 5% Extra
- Entry fees to monuments and palaces
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc
- Only non AC rooms are provided in Munnar And Thekkady as they are hill Stations
- Hotels and Rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30 th September 2022.( Except During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.)
Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%