Ladakh Calling (Leh) By Air 6 Nights/ 7 Days
₹39999/ per person
Leh - Alchi - Nubra - Pangong
- LadakhLadakh is a mountainous region and a Union Territory in the north India and in the area known as the Trans-Himalaya, (the lands beyond the Himalaya: Tibet, Xinjiang and northern Pakistan). It's slightly smaller than Scotland, the settled population lives between 2700m and 4500m, and nomadic encampments can be found even higher. The people are a mixture of Buddhist and Muslim 50% of each. Buddhists are the majority in the east close to the Chinese border and a slight majority overall while Muslims have the majority in the north and west. Travelers are likely to see more of the Buddhists as the majority of the tourist attractions are in the east and directly related to Tibetan Buddhist culture.Daily flights to Leh are from Delhi, Srinagar, Jammu and elsewhere. These are, however, subject to inclement weather and may be cancelled at any time, keep your schedule flexible. Altitude sickness is also a worry given the altitude.You can ride into Leh between June and mid-October (when the roads are open) on a motorcycle too.Bikers usually follow either of the 2 routes1. Delhi -> Jammu -> Patni Top -> Srinagar -> Kargil -> Leh2. Delhi -> Chandigarh -> Manali -> Sarchu -> Pangong lake -> Leh
- LehLeh is the heart of the Leh district and capital of the Union Territory of Ladakh in , India.Leh is located in the Indus river valley at a crossroads of the old trading routes from Kashgar, Tibet, and Kashmir. Its importance as a trading town slowed down with the partition of British India, and ended with the closure of the border in 1962 during the Sino-Indian war. Since opening to tourists in 1974, it has become a bustling tourist town, with large numbers of Kashmiri traders.It's a small town, easy to get most places by foot. The old town is a compact area of mud brick houses and narrow lanes directly to the east of Main Bazar. Changspa is the agricultural ''suburb'' northwest of the center, with many guesthouses.The main Bazaar's elevation is 3505 meters , so take it easy on your first few days there or risk possible altitude sickness. Even experienced high altitude travellers (Andes) might have some trouble.Travelling in Leh without professional guidance is like shooting for the moon while being too busy gazing the stars. There are various giants offering customized packages that are tailor-made to suit your needs
- Nubra ValleyNubra Valley lies in the union territory of Ladakh, at a distance of around 140 Km from Leh. Located on the ancient Silk Route, the valley has Shyok and Nubra river snaking through it and some beautiful monasteries.The region is currently under military supervision because the road further leads to the Siachen base camp, which happens to be the highest battlefield in the world. All foreign nationals need to get protected area permit, and Indian travellers need to obtain an Inner Line Permit to enter the Nubra valley. You need to hand over the photocopies of your travel permits to the soldiers in the Khardung La pass. Most tourists travel to Nubra Valley from Leh through Khardung La.With arid mountains in the backdrop, Nubra Velly is famous for the Bactrian camel rides. Bactrian camels are of the rarest sort, having two humps and were the primary source of transportation in the silk route. It is also famous for its Hippophae shrub, popularly known as Leh Berry.In Diksit, you can buy some lovely Kashmiri or Tibetan artefacts, Pashmina shawls, woollen socks, almonds, apricots, apples and other things that define Kashmir.
- Pangong LakeThe most popular tourist attraction in Ladakh, Pangong lake is an endorheic (landlocked) lake situated at 4350 meters. Also known as Pangong Tso, it is 12 kilometres long and extends from India to Tibet. Almost 60% of Pangong Lake lies in the Tibetan Autonomous Region. A unique feature of the lake is that it does not remain blue throughout the year or even the day, rather it changes colours from azure to light blue to green and grey too! It is famous amongst tourists as the spot where the Bollywood movie ''3 Idiots'' was shot.Since the enthralling Pangong Lake falls on the Sino-Indian Actual Line of Control, an inner line permit is required to visit it. The Indian Nationals can easily obtain individual permits while other foreign nationals need to obtain a group permit, with at least 3 persons in the group, accompanied by an accredited guide. The permit can be obtained at the tourist office in Leh, for a small fee. Owing to its altitude, the Pangong Lake temperature ranges from -5°C to 10°C as a result of which it freezes completely during winters in spite of its salinity.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
After reaching Leh airport, you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend the day in the hotel for rest and acclimatization. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 2: Leh (Local Sightseeing)
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army), Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed & maintained by the Indian Army). Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity wherein a vehicle starts climbing up the hill when put in a neutral position) and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar. Return to Leh for an overnight stay
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass (18,380 feet). This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. Admire the spectacular views of the never-ending snow-capped mountain ranges. After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. After Hotel check-in, enjoy camel Safari in the evening. Overnight stay in Nubra
Day 4: Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) to Pangong Lake
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Proceed to Pangong Lake via Shyok Route. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal-clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong
Day 5: Pangong Lake to Leh
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Overnight stay in Leh
Day 6: Leh (Local sightseeing)
After breakfast, proceed for a local sightseeing tour and visit Shey palace, Thiksey, Hemis Museum, Rancho School and Sindhu Ghat. Visit Shanti Stupa and Leh Market in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh
Day 7: Departure from Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour concludes with some wonderful long-lasting memories
|Child 5-11 yrs. (W/O...
- Return Economy Class Air Fare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Dinner).
- To & Fro Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Innova or Xylo in Super Deluxe and Deluxe and Scorpio or Quails in Standard Package.
- Inner line Permit.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Government Service Tax @ 2.58% or as applicable.
- Above rates are per person.
- Flights and Hotels are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before Booking the Tour.
- Flights and Hotels are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
- Above Rates are valid From 01st April 2021 to 31st October 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%