Netherland Germany 10 Nights/ 11 Days
₹119999/ per person
Amsterdam - Hamburg - Berlin - Frankfurt - Munich
- AmsterdamA city of flow, a city of canals; Amsterdam is the archetype of the big city utopia. It is the cleanest city in the world, as its roads bear almost no traffic other than cycles, humans, and trams. Amsterdam instead breathes using the beautiful canals that interlace, and circumscribe it. It inspires by administering mixture of opulent history with a rich diversity of people and cultures. Amsterdam could hold you there for a lifetime, but a short visit can be very rewarding as there is much to see and do. Ogle the picturesque windmills, the many historical sights, the over fifty museums, and of course the no-tongue in cheek red-light district. Indulge in varieties of great cafes and restaurants, Rastafarian coffee shops, rich nightlife, and efficient public transport. And the best way to explore all of this is on the back of a trusty hired bicycle.
- BerlinBerlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population.Its 3.7 million inhabitants make it the European Union's most populous city, according to population within city limits.Berlin is a place of stark contrasts. On one hand, reminders of its turbulent past are everywhere. But it's also a modern megalopolis that's geographically nine times bigger than Paris with exciting new attractions and an inherent subversiveness. This juxtaposition makes it a destination unlike any other. One of Germany's sixteen constituent states, Berlin is surrounded by the State of Brandenburg and contiguous with Potsdam, Brandenburg's capital.Berlin's urban area, which has a population of around 4.5 million, is the second most populous urban area in Germany after the Ruhr. The Berlin-Brandenburg capital region has around 6.2 million inhabitants and is Germany's third-largest metropolitan region after the Rhine-Ruhr and Rhine-Main regions.Berlin straddles the banks of the Spree, which flows into the Havel (a tributary of the Elbe) in the western borough of Spandau.Among the city's main topographical features are the many lakes in the western and southeastern boroughs formed by the Spree, Havel and Dahme, the largest of which is Lake Muggelsee. Due to its location in the European Plain, Berlin is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate. About one-third of the city's area is composed of forests, parks, gardens, rivers, canals, and lakes. The city lies in the Central German dialect area, the Berlin dialect being a variant of the Lusatian-New Marchian dialects.Best Time to GoMay through October is the peak travel period in Berlin. Temperatures tend to be moderate, making it a lovely time to walk around, see the historic sites, hang out in the many green spaces and enjoy al fresco dining. Winter isn't the season that most tourists visit due to the less welcoming weather. However, holiday festivities notably the fabled Christmas markets are a bright light in the middle of what can feel like a very long, grey few months.
- FrankfurtThe 2,000-year-old city has much to offer: skyscrapers, the Main River, a famous opera house, thriving theatre district, zoo, pedestrian shopping street, parks, scores of bars and dance clubs, and more than 50 museums.Many people travel through Frankfurt for business, as it's a major transportation hub and an industrial and financial metropolis. Of course we know that business travellers hate to have any fun on the road (wink), but it's worth lingering in Frankfurt if you can. Frankfurt is a global hub for commerce, culture, education, tourism and transportation, and rated as an "alpha world city" according to GaWC. It is the site of many global and European corporate headquarters. In addition, Frankfurt Airport is the busiest in Germany, one of the busiest in both Europe and the world, the airport with the most direct routes in the world, and the primary hub for Lufthansa, the national airline of Germany.
Day 1 Arrive Amsterdam
Airport to hotel transfer. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Day 2 Amsterdam
Breakfast at the hotel. Get your bearings in Amsterdam on this comprehensive, 2.5-hour introductory tour. Perfect for first-time visitors, the tours run in the morning leaving you free time to explore Amsterdam on your own in the afternoon. You also have the option of combining the tour with a delightful one-hour canal cruise for an all-inclusive introduction to this magical city of canals and gabled houses. The in-depth city tour offers you the opportunity to experience some of the highlights of Amsterdam, and help you get to grips with the city layout. With more than 6,800 monumental houses and buildings, Amsterdam has the largest historical city center in Europe. The city is best-known for its three rings of canals lined by elaborately decorated merchants' residences and warehouses built in the 17th century, the Dutch 'Golden Age'. Ninety islands were created when the canals were built, connected by hundreds of charming bridges. Traveling in a luxury air-conditioned coach, you knowledgeable guide will show you the old and new parts of this beautiful city with its many interesting sights. Highlights include the Royal Palace, National Monument, the Skinny Bridge, canals and Albert Cuyp Market. You will also visit a windmill on the River Amstel and a stop will be made at a diamond factory where you can see how gems are polished using traditional methods. You also have the option to enjoy a boat trip along a typical Dutch canal (please select the appropriate tour option at time of booking). The one-hour cruise takes you along canals lined with 17th-century merchant houses, churches with bell towers and warehouses from the 16th and 17th centuries. You will also pass through Amsterdam's Old Harbor. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Day 3 Amsterdam - Hamburg
Amsterdam to Hamburg Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Hamburg.
Day 4 Hamburg
Breakfast at the hotel. See the best of Hamburg on an easy and convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! The perfect do-it-yourself tour in Hamburg, the hop-on hop-off tour allows you to see Hamburg's top attractions at your own pace aboard a comfortable double-decker bus with commentary in English and German. Stop at all the major attractions, including St Michael Church, the St Pauli Fish Market and the infamous Reeperbahn red-light district! You also have the option to upgrade your ticket with a one-hour harbor cruise which provides great views from the water. Set your own itinerary and explore Hamburg at your own pace. The hop-on hop-off bus tour allows you to simply hop off at the stop you want and return to any stop to continue your tour! Board one of the red double-decker buses at the St Pauli port landing piers or at the main station, and begin your sightseeing adventure, hopping off at Town Hall Square, the Reeperbahn or at any other stop on the route. Your ticket is valid for the whole day. To get another perspective of Hamburg upgrade your ticket with a one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English commentary. The boat leaves daily at 12pm from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's impressive container ship terminals and the picturesque warehouse district in the heart of town to Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg. See the Itinerary section below for a list of hop-on hop-off tour stops. Overnight in Hamburg.
Day 5 & 6 Hamburg - Berlin
Hamburg to Berlin Transfer by Eurail. Berlin hop-on hop-off tour allows you to hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard open top double decker buses. There are 16 stops around Berlin, and buses departs every 10 minutes in Summer or 15 minutes in Winter. The continuous route without hopping-off is 2 hours and a guided commentary in 13 languages is available. Tickets are valid for 48 hours from first use. Many must-see Berlin attractions are easily accessible enroute including Checkpoint Charlie, Berliner Dom (Cathedral), Pergamon Museum, Brandenburg Gate and the enchanting Charlottenburg Palace. At time of booking choose to include a one hour boat trip for a one day visit. Overnight in Berlin.
Day 7 Berlin - Frankfurt
Berlin to Frankfurt Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Frankfurt.
Day 8 Frankfurt
Breakfast at the hotel. See the best of Frankfurt on an easy and convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! The perfect do-it-yourself sightseeing tour in Frankfurt, the hop-on hop-off tour allows you to see Frankfurt's top attractions aboard an open-top double-decker bus with pre-recorded multi-lingual commentary. With 14 hop-on hop-off stops conveniently located around the city, you can see all the main sights, including the Romer (town hall), St Paul's Church, the Botanical Garden and the impressive Opera House. Tickets are valid for one day, allowing you to make the most of your time in Frankfurt. Enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour in the heart of Europe and marvel at the best of Frankfurt from an open-top double-decker blue bus, complete with informative commentary. Hop on and off the bus at any stop, as many times as you like, to see the sights that interest you. With buses departing every 30 minutes and tickets valid for the whole day, this is the perfect way to explore Germany's financial capital. Overnight in Frankfurt.
Day 9 Frankfurt - Munich
Frankfurt to Munich Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Munich.
Day 10 Munich
Breakfast at hotel. The enchanting old-world town of Fussen lies in the foot hills of the Alps, framed by one of the most breathtaking natural settings in the world. Traveling by rail on small group guided tour from Munich, you'll tour the ethereal Neuschwanstein Castle, be taken to the best vantage points; the lake, the postcard-perfect aerial view of the equally beautiful Hohenschwangau Castle and to the waterfall gorge. This glorious folly was built in the 19th century by the famed "mad" King Ludwig II, a man intoxicated by myth and who himself became a legend. The shimmering white towers of the castle among the clouds are instantly recognizable to many and is the inspiration for Disney's Sleeping Beauty Castle, and is also famous as the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Castle. To visit it is to step inside a fairy tale. Your guide will tell the engaging story of King Ludwig's renowned and tragic reign, of his turbulent times, and of the obsession that drove him to build his fantasy castle in the mountains and ultimately destroyed him. Take an exclusive internal tour of the king's private chambers with a specialist castle guide. Entrance fees to the Neuschwanstein Castle are not included. A supplement of 12 euros (per person) is payable direct. This guided tour includes advance booking so you can skip long lines and gain quick access to the Neuschwanstein Castle. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation! The journey to Neuschwanstein takes approximately 2 hours by train. Germany's rail system is world renown and this journey to the Alps is no exception. Offering spectacular views, trains are clean, comfortable and equipped with washrooms and snack bars. Feel free to walk around and chat to your fellow travellers as well as your guide, who can answer any questions about Munich and Bavaria Overnight in Munich.
Day 11 Munich - Return
Breakfast at hotel. check out from Hotel to Airport for your return journey.
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:
- 02 Nights accommodation in Nova Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Amsterdam
- 02 Nights accommodation in Belmond Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel Hamburg
- 02 Nights accommodation in Majestic Hotel or Similar 3star hotel at Berlin
- 02 Nights accommodation in Excelsior Hotel Frankfurt or Similar 3star hotel at Frankfurt
- 02 Nights accommodation in Comfort Hotel Muenchen Ost or Similar 3star hotel at Munich
- Daily Breakfast
- Grand Holland Landmark Tour
- Hamburg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Harbor Cruise
- Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour 2 Days
- Frankfurt City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Royal Castle and Oberammergau Tour from Munich
- Amsterdam – Hamburg 2nd Class Eurail
- Hamburg – Berlin 2nd Class Eurail
- Berlin – Frankfurt 2nd Class Eurail
- Frankfurt – Munich 2nd Class Eurail
- Amsterdam Airport to hotel
- Munich hotel to Airport.
- Service Tax @3.5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 91 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, March 2, 2024
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wander Nations Holidays acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wander Nations Holidays is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%