Germany -Poland - Hungary -Austria -Czech Republic 13 Nights/ 14 Days
₹139999/ per person
Frankfurt - Berlin - Warsaw - Krakow - Budapest - Vienna - Prague
- FrankfurtThe 2,000-year-old city has much to offer: skyscrapers, the Main River, a famous opera house, thriving theatre district, zoo, pedestrian shopping street, parks, scores of bars and dance clubs, and more than 50 museums.Many people travel through Frankfurt for business, as it's a major transportation hub and an industrial and financial metropolis. Of course we know that business travellers hate to have any fun on the road (wink), but it's worth lingering in Frankfurt if you can. Frankfurt is a global hub for commerce, culture, education, tourism and transportation, and rated as an "alpha world city" according to GaWC. It is the site of many global and European corporate headquarters. In addition, Frankfurt Airport is the busiest in Germany, one of the busiest in both Europe and the world, the airport with the most direct routes in the world, and the primary hub for Lufthansa, the national airline of Germany.
- BerlinBerlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population.Its 3.7 million inhabitants make it the European Union's most populous city, according to population within city limits.Berlin is a place of stark contrasts. On one hand, reminders of its turbulent past are everywhere. But it's also a modern megalopolis that's geographically nine times bigger than Paris with exciting new attractions and an inherent subversiveness. This juxtaposition makes it a destination unlike any other. One of Germany's sixteen constituent states, Berlin is surrounded by the State of Brandenburg and contiguous with Potsdam, Brandenburg's capital.Berlin's urban area, which has a population of around 4.5 million, is the second most populous urban area in Germany after the Ruhr. The Berlin-Brandenburg capital region has around 6.2 million inhabitants and is Germany's third-largest metropolitan region after the Rhine-Ruhr and Rhine-Main regions.Berlin straddles the banks of the Spree, which flows into the Havel (a tributary of the Elbe) in the western borough of Spandau.Among the city's main topographical features are the many lakes in the western and southeastern boroughs formed by the Spree, Havel and Dahme, the largest of which is Lake Muggelsee. Due to its location in the European Plain, Berlin is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate. About one-third of the city's area is composed of forests, parks, gardens, rivers, canals, and lakes. The city lies in the Central German dialect area, the Berlin dialect being a variant of the Lusatian-New Marchian dialects.Best Time to GoMay through October is the peak travel period in Berlin. Temperatures tend to be moderate, making it a lovely time to walk around, see the historic sites, hang out in the many green spaces and enjoy al fresco dining. Winter isn't the season that most tourists visit due to the less welcoming weather. However, holiday festivities notably the fabled Christmas markets are a bright light in the middle of what can feel like a very long, grey few months.
- WarsawAlthough Warsaw is one of the most rapidly developing cities in Europe with huge potential and extraordinary energy, its residents like to look back on its history and are able to skilfully combine tradition and modernity. When you look around the city, you will see that both of its sides permeate at every step in a surprising and unique way.When you stroll along the Royal Route that links the former residences of Polish rulers, go down to the Vistula River to see the modern boulevards stretching between the Multimedia Fountain Park and the Copernicus Science Center. During the summer, the city vibrates with life – the cafés and bars open up and dance parties and open-air concerts take place. Meanwhile, the other shore retains its natural character, which is unique in Europe and delights all visitors. There you will find sandy beaches, bike paths and excellent conditions for water sports.Almost half the area of the city is green. There are as many as 95 parks with Łazienki heading the list. In the summer, the famous Chopin Concerts take place in a unique outdoor setting, while in the historical interiors of the theatre founded by King Stanisław August you can hear music by contemporary composers.
- KrakowThe Historic Centre of Krakow, the former capital of Poland, is situated at the foot of the Royal Wawel Castle. The 13th-century merchants' town has Europe's largest market square and numerous historical houses, palaces and churches with their magnificent interiors. Further evidence of the town's fascinating history is provided by the remnants of the 14th-century fortifications and the medieval site of Kazimierz with its ancient synagogues in the southern part of town, Jagellonian University and the Gothic cathedral where the kings of Poland were buried.The Wawel Castle, Main Square, St. Mary's Church and Kazimierz District...Krakow, the city entered into the first list of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, offers a wealth of history and architecture. A city for centuries appreciated for its cultural heritage has also become a European centre of gastronomic heritage. In 2019, the city of Kraków was granted the title of European Capital of Gastronomic Culture by the European Academy of Gastronomy. Krakow is the city living a full cultural life. Each year, the capital of Lesser Poland hosts nearly 100 festivals and other international-scale events.
- BudapestBudapest is one of the most photogenic cities in Europe. The dramatic skyline that Budapest is most famous for is peppered with 19th-century architectural wonders alongside the Danube River. Notable landmarks include the majestic riverside Parliament Building and a collection of stunning basilicas. Many medieval bridges connect the 2 sides of the city that make up its name: Buda and Pest.The Hungarian capital combines the old and new, enabling you to find hip and lively experiences behind its facade of classical splendour. These range from bustling marketplaces in the city centre to one of the world's most unique nightlife scenes. Ruin bars throughout the old Jewish Quarter offer fun evenings out. Let this nifty guide help point you to some of the coolest spots and unmissable things to do in Budapest.
- ViennaThe city of Vienna has long been a city of culture, and this is reflected within its plentiful tourist attractions and endless sightseeing opportunities. Tourists will find that the Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper) is one such example of Viennese culture at its very finest, along with many other attractions, such as the glorious University Botanical Gardens. The royal summer palace of the Schloss Schonbrunn is one of the most visited of all the tourist attractions in Vienna and this breathtaking building is simply enormous. You have to literally stand outside of the Schonbrunn Palace to fully appreciate the sheer scale of this colossal architecture, which actually comprises a staggering 1,440 different rooms and even features its very own zoo.
- PraguePrague, capital city of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed
the City of a Hundred Spires,it's known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, which gives an animated hourly show. Completed in 1402, pedestrian Charles Bridge is lined with statues of Catholic saints.
Day 1 Frankfurt
Airport to hotel transfer. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Frankfurt.
Day 2 Frankfurt - Berlin
Frankfurt to Berlin Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Berlin.
Day 3 Berlin
Breakfast at the hotel. Berlin hop-on hop-off tour allows you to hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard open top double decker buses. There are 16 stops around Berlin, and buses departs every 10 minutes in Summer or 15 minutes in Winter. The continuous route without hopping-off is 2 hours and a guided commentary in 13 languages is available. Tickets are valid for 48 hours from first use. Many must-see Berlin attractions are easily accessible enroute including Checkpoint Charlie, Berliner Dom (Cathedral), Pergamon Museum, Brandenburg Gate and the enchanting Charlottenburg Palace. At time of booking choose to include a one hour boat trip for a one day visit. Overnight in Berlin.
Day 4 Berlin - Warsaw
Berlin to Warsaw Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Warsaw.
Day 5 Warsaw
Breakfast at the hotel. Travel with the experts on the City Sightseeing Tour of Warsaw and let them show you famous landmarks, cultural centers and busy market squares. During the sightseeing tour of Warsaw you will gain a general impression of Poland's capital. By bus you pass the Royal Route with its aristocratic residences, historic churches and famous statues. Historical sites such as the Ghetto Memorial, the Monument of Warsaw Uprising, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Grand Theatre, Chopin's monument, the Belvedere Palace and the Old Town are all seen on your tour. Overnight in Warsaw.
Day 6 Warsaw - Krakow
Warsaw to Krakow Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Krakow.
Day 7 Krakow
Breakfast at the hotel. For over a thousand years, Krakow has been the center of science, culture and art in Poland. Come and see for yourself upon boarding the Krakow City Sightseeing Tour by Coach. You'll see the likes of Wawel Castle and Cathedral, the Rynek Glowny, Main Market Square and St Mary's Church. It's a fine introduction to this historic city! Your tour begins with a short walk along the streets of the former Jewish district of Kazimierz. Next, Wawel Hill, crowned by Wawel Castle and Wawel Cathedral and the seat of royal power up until the 17th century. The Castle was home to many Polish kings and queens and the royal crypts in the Cathedral their final resting place, along with several other Polish heroes.Overnight in Krakow.
Day 8 Krakow - Budapest
Krakow to Budapest Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 9 Budapest
Breakfast at the hotel. With a half day to discover Budapest, the Grand City Sightseeing Tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor. With hotel pickup included and the option of a morning or afternoon departure, see all the key sites from the comfort of your motor coach.Your travels will take you across the Danube on the Margaret Bridge, show you the House of Parliament, the Royal Castle, Fisherman's Bastion, and much more. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 10 Budapest - Vienna
Budapest to Vienna Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 11 Vienna
Breakfast at the hotel. See Vienna in a completely new and relaxing way with our Hop-on Hop-off bus tour. Set your own pace, get on and off at any of the 15 stops, as often as you wish. Your ticket is valid for one day. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 12 Vienna - Prague
Vienna to Prague Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Prague.
Day 13 Prague
Breakfast at hotel. Discover the magic of Prague, a modern and vibrant city full of energy, on this introductory tour of the Czech capital. Perfect for first-time visitors, this 3.5-hour city tour combines luxury coach travel and easy walking for a well-rounded exploration of Prague's famous sites, such as Prague Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and more. Learn about the interesting history of each location you see from your experienced guide. On this guided Prague sightseeing tour, your driver will take you to the city's famous sites, like the State Opera, National Museum and Wenceslas Square. Admire the statue of St Wenceslas, the patron saint of Bohemia. Then, continue across Charles Square along the banks of the River Vltava to Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum, and across the river to Prague Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight in Prague.
Day 14 Prague - Return
After Breakfast at hotel. check out from Hotel to Airport for your return journey.
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:
- 01 Nights accommodation in Excelsior Hotel Frankfurt or Similar 3 star hotel at Frankfurt.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Majestic Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Berlin
- 02 Nights accommodation in Mdm hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Warsaw
- 02 Nights accommodation in Hotel Eden or similar 3 star hotel at Krakow
- 02 Nights accommodation in Benczur Hotel 3 Stars or Similar 3 star hotel at Budapest
- 02 Nights accommodation in Mozart Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Vienna
- 02 Nights accommodation in Otakar Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Prague
- Daily breakfast
- Berlin City Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Half Day City Sightseeing Tour of Warsaw
- Krakow in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Budapest Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Vienna City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Prague in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Frankfurt airport to hotel transfer
- Frankfurt - Berlin - Warsaw - Krakow – Budapest – Vienna - Prague by Rail
- Prague hotel to airport transfer.
- GST @5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 91 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, March 2, 2024
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wander Nations Holidays acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wander Nations Holidays is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%