Shimla Manali Amritsar 7 Nights/ 8 Days
₹21250/ per person
Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Amritsar - Delhi
- ShimlaThe trendy hill station of Shimla is one of the most sought after tourist destinations owing to its unique colonial history, trekking options, forested hills, pleasant weather, and Himalayan ranges. No matter how often you have visited this place, Shimla never ceases to charm you in a different way each time you are there. Popularly known as the
Queen of Hills, Shimla is certainly one of the most popular hill stations in Himachal. Whether it's the bustling Mall Road that is dotted with shops, restaurants, and local eateries or the peaceful hamlet of Chadwick Falls or the ancient Jhakhoo Temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Shimla remains a popular vacation spot. Here, you can engage in camping, trekking, ice skating, paragliding, skiing, and white water rafting, among other things.Places to visit: Lakkar Bazaar, Mall Road, Jakhoo Temple, Christ Church, The Ridge342 km away from Delhi
- ManaliNestled in between the snow-capped slopes of the Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges, Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in the country. With jaw-dropping views, lush green forests, sprawling meadows carpeted with flowers, gushing blue streams, a perpetual fairy-tale like mist lingering in the air, and a persistent fragrance of pines - Manali has been blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty. From museums to temples, from quaint little hippie villages to bustling upscale streets, river adventures to trekking trails, Manali has every reason to be the tourist magnet it is, all year round.Swaying eucalyptus trees, endearing little eateries, small kitschy local market places, and cafes which serve delicious local food at unbelievable prices, Old Manali is a serene, tranquil place, whose lingering silence is broken only by the twittering of the birds and the sound of the roaring waters of the Kullu River.Solang Valley is the of the most visited places in Manali, with the drive up to Solang being as picturesque as the valley itself. Not only does Solang Valley offer some breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape, but its slopes are also a very popular skiing destination, especially during the winters. In summers, the place turns into a paragliding haven. If you're an adventure enthusiast, Solang Valley has adrenaline-pumping activities such as zorbing and horse-riding available.With more than 25 lakh visitors every year, Rohtang Pass easily stands out as one of the most famous scenic spots to visit in Manali. Connecting the Lahaul and Kullu valleys, the Rohtang Pass is famous among nature lovers, photographers and adventure seekers alike. Mountain biking or skiing whilst surrounded by the awe-inspiring glaciers and snow-capped peaks on all sides is an exhilarating experience.Manali is also home to a tiny slice of history, in the form of the Naggar castle. Located among the breathtaking forests in Naggar town, the Naggar Castle is a stunning historical edifice. Once used as the residence of Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu, the castle is a fine blend of traditional Himalayan and European architecture. With majestic fireplaces, beautifully built staircases, and meticulous wood and stone works, the Naggar Castle is a must-visit when you're in Manali.
- AmritsarHome of the glorious Golden Temple, the iconic city of Amritsar, portrays the heroic character of the Punjab. A day in this peaceful city starts with the spiritual prayers from Gurudwaras. The original name of first the ancient lake, then of the temple complex, and later the surrounding city, meaning ''pool of ambrosial nectar.''Amritsar is the spiritual and cultural centre of the Sikh Religion. Baisakhi festival brings out Amritsar's resplendent face with its finest food, clothes and merry-making. This place is also famous for its Jallianwala Bagh massacre and its proximity to Wagah Border. The satiating food and generous dollops of legendary Punjabi hospitality further connive to cast a spell upon the visitor. From the Operation Blue Star in the Golden Temple to the tragedy of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre, Amritsar has seen the worst of situations and yet emerged like a phoenix through testing times. Amritsar today is a thriving city with active trade and tourism industries. One of the most agriculturally productive cities of India, Amritsar is well connected with most of the important cities of India.
Day 1 Delhi - Shimla ( 350 Kms, Approx 08 Hrs )
Morning arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station. Depart for Shimla. On the way visit Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel . Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2 Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride (Extra cost),Green Valley, Kufri mini Zoo,Fagu Valley and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, sight seeing of various places in and around then drive for Shimla Local Sightseeing Like : Kali Barri Temple,Lakkad Bazzar,Lower Bazar & Mall Road, Shimla,Jakhu Temple,The Scandal Point,Chruch & free for shopping and roaming in the mall by own way and evening time back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3 Shimla - Manali ( 240 Kms , Approx 7 - 8 Hrs )
Drive from Shimla to Manali (280 kms .7/8 hrs)on the way covering sightseeing with Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh Dam and Hanogi Temple. Arrive Manali Transfer to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Manali
After Breakfast and check out from the hotel proceed to Solang Valley drives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions . The sportís most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. After that drive back to hotel. dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 5 Manali
After breakfast at the hotel drive to the local city tour of Manali "HADIMBA TEMPLE" Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. "CLUB HOUSE" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day." TIBETAN MONASTERY, VAN VIHAR, and "VASHIST" Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali. And overnight stay in hotel
Day 6 Manali - Amritsar (400 Kms, Approx 12 Hrs )
After Breakfast drive to Amritsar.Overnight at Amritsar.
Day 7 Amritsar
After breakfast . Today Sightseeing Amritsar and visit to Wagha Border,Jalainwalabagh and Golden Temple. Overnight at Amritsar
Day 8 Amritsar To Delhi ( 450 Kms, Approx 9 -10 hrs )
After breakfast drive to Delhi and drop at evening at railway station or Airport.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 29,249.00||₹ 24,249.00||₹ 21,249.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 15,999.00||₹ 15,999.00||₹ 15,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 14,999.00||₹ 14,999.00||₹ 14,999.00|
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Whistling Pines Resort Shimla
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay in Amara Resorts Manali
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in CG Regency Amritsar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel.
- All transfers and sight seeing by A/c. Vehicle .
- GST extra applicable on all above rates.
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
- All above rates are Valid till 31st March 2023 (Except 22Dec-02Jan)
- Rohtang Pass & Manikaran Cost will Charge Extra .
Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%